Recommend Something!
Ok, you are dying to tell me what I should read and why. Simply put it in a comment on this blog and I will read it as I get to it... and then let you know when I do and what I thought of it in a review on my Regan's Reads Blog.
Thanks!
Regan

2 Comments:
I am so pleased to be able to offer the first Regan's Reads Recommendation!
In keeping (sort of) with the business theme, I am going to recommend my most favourite new book, The Hacker Manifesto, by McKenzie Wark.
It is an attempt to restate certain tenets of Marxist thought on capital for the age that (Wark argues) lies beyond capital: the information age of the ruling vectoral class and the ruled hacker class. Will require multiple reads, but definitely top notch.
Enjoy!!
Try "The Spirituality of Success: Getting Rich with Integrity" Rich not always meaning money. There is a very interesting part of the book devoted to the science of spirituality. Worth taking a look at. I can lend it to you when you are in town....if you ever call :p
Ps. You should cover "Freakanomics", that was a great referal.
Post a Comment
<< Home